School of Choice Application
School Choice Acceptance, Eligibility and Transportation - Click Here for complete information on the PSD Choice Process
PSD’s K-12 school choice program allows families to select the school they feel best meets their child’s educational needs. Acceptance is subject to space availability and eligibility requirements. Submitting a school choice application does not guarantee enrollment at any school applied for.
- Centennial High School and Poudre Community Academy are alternative schools that use a separate application process; therefore, the school choice application process is not applicable for these schools. Contact those schools directly for more information.
- Charter Schools operate independently from PSD and have their own school choice process. Please contact the charter schools directly about school choice.
- Round-trip transportation is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian for School Choice students. For more information: District Policy JFBA Choice/Open /Enrollment | PSD Transportation website.
Kindergarten and School Choice
Parents/legal guardians must register students entering kindergarten at their designated neighborhood school, even if an application is pending for choice/open enrollment. Please refer to District Policy JEB for age requirements for kindergarten in PSD.
- Registering at the designated neighborhood school does not impact a pending school choice application or potential seat offers from a choice school or program.
- The online registration process for the 2024-25 school year will be available for parents/legal guardians beginning Monday, Nov. 27, to register their incoming kindergartner.