Online registration is available for K-12 students registering at their neighborhood school for the 2021-22 school year. It is also available for families enrolling a new student in a PSD school for the remainder of this school year. For questions regarding Online Registration, please contact the Werner office (488-5550).
Online registration for the 2022-23 school year will be available beginning Jan. 3, 2022.
Please have electronic copies of these required documents to upload at the end of the online registration process:
- Birth certificate (passport, baptismal certificate, military ID, etc.)
- Proof of address (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc., that shows that the parent/guardian lives at an address within school boundaries)
- Immunization record or an immunization exemption form
- Custody documents (if applicable)
2022-23 Kindergarten Registration/Information
Kindergarten registration opens up January 3, 2022! We will host a Kindergarten Information Night on January 5, 2022 from 6:00-7:00 pm in the Werner Gym. This session is for parents only. During this time you will hear from staff about our kindergarten program and registration process, and will get a chance to see classrooms and talk with staff. You can also check out our Kindergarten Registration site with video tours, orientations, and directions for next steps. We look forward to seeing our new Wildcats in the fall of 2022!
For information about registering your child in Poudre School District, please go to the following links:
Required Registration Paperwork for New Werner Students in Kindergarten - 5th Grade:
- Werner Student Information for Grade 1-5
- Werner Request for Records for Grades 1-5
- Is My Child Ready for Kindergarten?