PSD communication vehicles:
- PSD website: The website is our primary hub of communication. We post alerts during a crisis, regular news items as well as calendars, menus and transportation schedules.
- Social media: Follow PSD on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube! Stay updated on the latest news and happenings in the district on PSD Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- PSD - TV (Comcast Channel 10 -- US Cable, YouTube): The district's video team produces engaging features showcasing PSD students and staff. The team also provides updates and reports on district happenings, and broadcasts some athletic and musical events.
- Emails and phone calls: The bulk of district communication comes to parents through emails using the SchoolMessenger notification system. Notifications are about district or school information including school closures, early releases or power outages. Contact your school to ensure your information is current in Synergy to receive emails and text messages, or visit ParentVUE to review/update your information. By signing up, you'll also receive the PSD community newsletter.
- All automated PSD and school phone calls come from one main number: 970-490-3050. If you miss a phone call or voice message from the district, you may call the number and listen to the last 10 voice messages sent to your phone (most recent will play first).
- Text Messages (SMS): To receive text messages from the school or district, parents must have an active SMS number on file in Synergy AND opt-in to receive text messages via their mobile carrier. To opt-in via your mobile phone, text "YES" to 67587 and you will receive a confirmation message.
- Info@psdschools.org: Have general questions but aren't sure who to contact? Email email@example.com.
- Media news releases and announcements to local media outlets
- Staff e-newsletters highlighting information specific for staff.
Accessibility: PSD is committed to ensuring all information on the website and through other communication tools is accessible to everyone. We are continuously working on making PSD web pages and information accessible in an effort to meet or exceed accessibility standards. If you have difficulty accessing information from the PSD website or would like information in an alternative format, please contact the Communications Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember, parent and guardian phone numbers, emails, language for communications and addresses are pulled directly from PSD’s student information system. To update this information, please contact your school.
We look forward to a great year and continuing to communicate with you!
Poudre School District
Please access the following link for more information about communication methods used by PSD.